Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meme Tag- I'm it

Thank you, Joni. Here goes...


I know... mostly useful, but mostly neurotic information about weather.

I believe...in God and that most people want to be good.

I fought...to keep our playroom organized and lost horribly!

I am angered...by our sense of entitlement when most of us are so incredibly blessed.

I love...the laughter of my kids.

I need...to declutter!

I take...a daily nap. Remember I am an AMA mother-to-be!

I hear...rain outside and the hum of the computer.

I drink...a lot of water these days. Believe it or not!

I hate...public restrooms! Gross!

I use...a lot of hair products between Moya and me!

I want...a weekly housekeeper who would do laundry too!

I like...to shop!

I feel...a bit round at the moment!

I wear...tops that enhance that baby bump!

I left...the trash bin in the street. It can wait; it's raining and cold outside.

I do...a lot of planning, but not enough execution.

I hope...the future is good for my family.

I dream...about a well-organized and well-appointed home.

I drive...my sweet Donnie crazy with all of my catalogs and magazines!

I listen...to the iPod.

I type...pretty well.

I think...about what this baby boy will look like.

I wish...for my children's happiness and success.

I regret...letting fear keep me from trying things when I was younger.

I care...about justice for all.

I should...go to bed.

I am...very blessed.

I said..."Where's Sophie?" (the cat)

I wonder...if I will ever have a dedicated craft room!

I changed...after relocating the first time. I became more confident and less fearful of change.

I cry...sometimes.

I lose...important papers because there's too much paper in my house!

I leave...too many catalogs by my bed.

Okay, how about I tag Chris at www.abbotantics.blogspot.com

5 comments:

JKMN said...

Cute answers - they are so you! Thanks for tagging Chris - I'm pretty tired of seeing her Halloween. Let's see if she does it.

Amy said...

Ditto on Chris! Geez could we at least get some Christmas shots?
Great answers girl! I'm still so excited that YOU are finally blogging!

Didi said...

Great answers!

Dawn said...

Hope you found the cat!

Narci D said...

Classy answers from a classy lady!