Monday, February 11, 2008

Jealousy

My darling Donnie is in the Dallas area now and was able to spend some time with the Brocks and the Abbotts. Needless to say that I am very jealous. I got over it because I was able to talk to Joni and Chris for a bit. Plus Moya and Margaret got to catch up--a preview of incessant teen talking! Matthew spoke to Zach so all is good.

So many thanks to the Brocks and Abbotts who took good care of Donnie during his short Dallas stay!

I look forward to future visits with the rest of included!

5 comments:

JKMN said...

We wish you could have been there, but it was great to see Donnie. We took good care of him and I sent a hug home for you!

Didi said...

Did Donnie get to play in Joni's Cave? Hee, hee!

Amy said...

Aww, well if he's ever in our neck of the woods, we'll take care of him too!

Sassy said...

My oh MY how quickly Moya is changing. WOW!!!
Great job on your blog...

Narci D said...

How nice that he got to see his buddies!

We look forward to seeing you next time you roll in to the big D.