Did you ever think this was going to happen? I created a blog!
It's 1:24 a.m. and I can't sleep. I have heartburn and I can't get comfortable. This baby has his days and nights mixed up so there's a party going on in my belly. So I'm blogging. This is just a start. I will need to customize and get this thing looking decent. But now is not the time. I need to sleep. So I'm off to find my bottle of Tums and water.
More later...
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!
And how cute are you Peachy Mama? LOVE IT!
Love the name, much better than the geriatric pregnancy or whatever that was we talked about. Looking forward to you putting some pictures on there, Peachy Mama! Now get some rest!
I LOVE this! Can't wait to frequent! :)
Your life will never be the same, and we are happy you have joined in the insanity.
So glad we can keep in touch more now! :)
So glad to see you, Peachy Mama! The kids are so grown up! I can't believe it!
So excited for you about your little boy!
Post a Comment